Canoga Park Property Management
Chatsworth and Winnetka Property Management
Tarzana Property Management
Q. As a landlord, how do we “stop” an already issued “Three-Day Notice” to pay rent or vacate? EX: Tenant pays the rent within 3-day notice?
A. By payment of the rent from the tenant to landlord within the 3-day period, the notice expires naturally. You must accept the rental payment (assuming it’s a complete payment) from the tenant once you have provided a Notice to pay rent or vacate said premises. The purpose of the notice is to give the tenant one last opportunity to pay or leave.
Since 1946 the Carnahan name has had a reputation for honest and ethical Real Estate Property Management services in the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, Burbank/Glendale, Los Angeles, Westside and Conejo Valley areas.
The reason for our success is helping owners like you when they need it. Below is a partial list of property management services we provide to help you protect your real estate investment.
- Tenant placement
- Tenant screening (including: credit check, landlord and employment verification, social security trace report, california eviction check and criminal check)
- Regular property inspections
- Accounting and landlord bill payment
- Monthly financial reporting
- Maintenance service and supervision (we use only proven independent vendors)
- We supply all the necessary forms to meet California’s Landlord/Tenant laws
- 24 hour emergency phone service
- Advertising to the broadest tenant base possible
Call or e-mail us today for more information. We’re ready to get started!
Carnahan Property Management services Woodland Hills,West Hills, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Tarzana, Reseda, Topanga, Encino, Northridge, Van Nuys,North Hills,Chatsworth, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, North Hollywood, West Hollywood, San Fernando, Granada Hills, Mission Hills, Simi Valley, West Lake Village, Agoura,Toluca Lake, Valley Village, Burbank